Quality Reno’s & Re Models
A strong focal point of any home or building is a stand out bathroom. Our complete bathroom renovations Adelaide team make our start to finish process of creating your new dream bathroom in Adelaide, stress free. The ultimate in luxury design is one of a room which leaves a lasting impression in a person mind. Creating this unique space is something the Mayfair Building Group have built a reputation on over the many years of home renovations in Adelaide, transforming stylish and one-off designs for our clients giving them a truly bespoke outcome with our bathroom renovations.
The key for the right design outcome is in the best planning of the bathroom renovations and design, that starts all the way back before any work has even begun. Selection of toilets, showers, tiles, tapware, paint and vanity units all must be made before any work should commence in order to assure everything is set out in the design and installed in the right location allowing for easy final installations once the bathroom renovation Adelaide is near completion.
Tasks that should be performed when renovating your bathrooms
In order to have a complete bathroom renovations Adelaide perform for many years after it has been completed there are some must do tasks which should be performed in your bathroom, but unfortunately some companies will cut corners on.
The Mayfair Building Group recommend these below tasks are always performed:
- Creating the correct falls or slopes on the floors according to the National Construction Code to enable the water to get into the drain pipes.
- Installation of puddle flanges to all floor drainage outlets.
- Water proofing of walls and floors in your home renovations in a bathroom in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Replacement of shower breacher pipe inside wall.
- Sealing all tile joints at wall and floor junctions with anti-fungal flexible sealant.
By performing these crucial steps in the bathroom renovation in any wet area bathroom renovation Adelaide, it ensures the maximum life span of any works performed. A bathroom renovation can start at $12,000 and go all the way through to nearly $100,000 depending on the scale of the works being performed/fixtures/fittings being used and to take short cuts would seem pointless, yet it still happens.
We are often involved with the investigations in Adelaide of home renovations with poor workmanship through insurance companies and see just what damage can be done when the right procedures are not put in place. Depending on what has been done in your bathroom and home, some of this work will not be covered by building insurance in Adelaide and it can leave a customer to foot a hefty bill.
Contact us for more information on our complete start to finish, bathroom renovations Adelaide in your home.
Current Trends In The Market
Like all trends in life they come and go, and bathroom renovations and bathroom design are no different. Today we are installing very different fixtures and fittings as we were 10 years ago. Below are what we are seeing as popular choices and we are now supplying and installing these for our clients:
Popular Choices In New Bathroom Renovations
- Matt black tapware and outlets. The move away from shiny chrome in high quality bathroom renovations has slowly been growing and we are seeing more and more of this in every bathroom reno we perform (see image).
- Freestanding bath tubs are highly recommended in all renovations. Having a large freestanding bath placed in the middle of the room is growing as focal point of any bathroom renovations where the room is large enough to have in there.
- Floor to ceiling wall tiles. Many years ago, a bathroom would only be tiled to approx. 1200mm in the room and approx. 1900mm in the shower. It is common to have the entire room tiled from floor to ceiling in quality renovations and design.
- Subway tiles. 8 out of 10 bathrooms getting transformed today would have white subway tiles installed on the walls, one of the biggest trends in the Adelaide bathroom renovations market today.
If you’re in Adelaide, contact us today via phone or contact us today via email or the form below to organise a time for a chat. It doesn’t matter if you’re in a budget, we can offer a complete budget service in your home with the best tradesman for the process. You can also checkout out kitchen design and remodelling service page for more information of our quality workmanship. If your budget is healthy, our team can offer and exceptional service and the best outcomes.