- 1 Electrical Services We Provide
- 2 Need an electrician? Call us today and we will be able to help you!
Electrical Services We Provide
Invisible to the naked eye, electricity must always be treated with extreme caution and only be worked on by a qualified electrician. Electrical work when done correctly and to the current Australian Standards is safe and that’s the only way in which it should be done. When electricity is done by an unlicensed person it can be very dangerous, problems such as fires, excess power bills, damage to appliances and a potential threat to human lives can all be caused through the unsafe installation of wiring and fixtures in and around a home or office.
Many ageing properties still have the original ceramic fuses in use without a safety switch present. We can have items such as these upgraded to new circuit breakers and a safety switch installed to ensure the safety of the people using the property. The role in which a safety switch plays is to cut electricity off within 0.3 of a second of an electrical fault being detected, protecting the person who may be using this appliances ie: hair dryer or toaster. As an additional precaution we can have a surge protector installed, the benefit of this is that if there is ever a major spike in the electrical supply your appliances such as TV’s, Computers, Hot Water Services, Air Conditioners and Fridges will be protected from having their circuit boards destroyed by the huge increase in electricity being delivered.
Full Electrical Service Portfolio
Along with re wiring and switch board upgrades there are many other areas which we cover such as:
- Fan supply and installations
- XL 3 in 1 bathroom lights and fans
- Conversion of lighting to energy efficient LED
- Light switch and power point upgrades
- Phone and data cabling
- Smoke detector testing
- Fire protection systems
- Tv antennas and internet cabling
- Exhaust fan replacements and installations
- Thermostat and element repairs to hot water systems
- Oven repairs and installations
- Remote locations including mine site maintenance contracts
- Working at heights
- Gas shut off valves
- Outdoor patio heaters
- New consumer in coming main upgrades
- Electrical meter relocations and new installations
- Solar panel installations and repairs
- External weather proof power point installations
- Pre-purchase property inspections
- Programmed facility maintenance and testing
- Range hood repairs and installations
- Pump installations and fault finding including repairs
- Light bulb installations and change overs
- 3 phase and single phase internal and external wiring
After Hours and Emergency Electrical Work
We also offer a reliable afterhours emergency electrical service. Offering a fully monitored 24 hours on call service. This proven service has allowed us to build strong relationships with many property management companies both big and small.
Our company is structured in such a way that we can deal with priority 1 job orders such as no power and other electrical faults at any time of the day or night. We can also deal with priority 2 and 3 job orders which are not as important but still need to be completed during a certain time frame.
Our Electrical Vans
Our service vehicles are stocked with the common day to day items which are required to fix your problems, items such light globes, power points, circuit breakers, isolators, fuses, switches, cables and thermostats this enables us to get your jobs fixed on the spot during the same visit each time.
If a product that may not be as common is not available off the shelf, we will have it ordered in and installed in a timely manner.
Licenses & Accreditation
Our team of licensed electricians (sparky’s) are continually being upskilled to ensure they are across any changes to the Australian Standards and local authorities codes and requirements.
If you’re looking for an electrical company with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service at an affordable cost book in an electrical inspection today of your property or enquire about how we can help you manage your clients demands for everything electrical, helping keep you safe is what we do best.